Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Apple, agua, mom, Bo...

Here's a little sample of Ava's favorite words:

Vacuum (of course)
Bo
Mom
Agua
Apple
Please
There she is!
Hello
Woof

List of what she understands: EVERYTHING

It's amazing that I can tell her to do something and she does it. She seems to completely understand everything I say to her. She follows commands really well. In fact, she already has chores that she eagerly does! She unloads all the silverware from the dishwasher (yes, I've been using the dishwasher because it's a great activity for her and she loves it!) and plops it in the right drawer, she helps me put away towels and she helps me fold the laundry. And of course, she is right by my side whenever I vacuum or sweep. What a little helper!

In other news, she is using the potty daily and looks forward to getting a sticker after each successful potty, she is sleeping like a champ and getting pretty close to being totally weaned. Her favorite foods right now are oatmeal, blueberries, cheese, chicken, bean broth, tortilla, granola bars, yogurt, apples, peanut butter, pasta, and crackers. Can you tell I'm a proud mama?!

No comments: