Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mommy's silly little girl


Toddlerhood is so entertaining. Ava'a full of energy and enthusiasm for helping. Here we are baking banana bread together, one of her favorite snacks. Notice her little apron. It was made for me by my Grandma Loraine when I was a little girl and I've been keeping it all this time for Ava. She wants to help with everything I do. It's great! She is very independent and wants to try everything herself. I can hardly wait until she is old enough to vacuum! And we all know how much she loves the vacuum!




Here we are getting ready to go for a walk with the wagon. Unfortunately, mommy is now 29 weeks pregnant with baby Ian, and although my belly is still pretty small, huffing around the neighborhood with the wagon is a little much for me in 100+ degree weather and high humidity! In this picture, we were going out for a walk at about 7:30am. She snacked on flax and blueberry waffles while enjoying the scenery of the neighborhood.






Ahhh, the tupperware cabinet. Plenty of fun stuff in there! She is great at entertaining herself in the kitchen while I'm cooking or cleaning up.


And my little one is pretty good these days at putting on her own accessories - shoes, sunglasses and, of course, any of mommy's jewelry she can get her hands on!

No comments: