Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rainy Day

Today we spiffied up the house to prepare it for a proper photo session. I had just realized that mom and Jen have not seen what our new house looks like, with the exception of a few weird pictures that were online when the house was for sale. The previous owners apparently had an affinity for all things weird...namely a sarcophagus in the living room. Yes, you read that right. It was on the virtual tour of the house. We got a great laugh out of it.


I took this picture of Ava during a fierce thunderstorm that popped up this afternoon, drenching our yard with lots of (free) water and filling our eardrums with some pretty loud thunder. She had a few, short curious moments gazing out the window. I was lucky to capture this shot since it's hard to get her to stay still on her own for a posed photo.


I just found out that Flickr only allows a limited amount of uploads per month unless you subscribe, and since my photos on Snapfish are only viewable if you are sent an invitation email by my, I'm uploading photos and videos via photobucket.

No comments: