Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ava loves to carry around her little Fancy Pals from grandma. It's a little pony in a denim purse, so perfect for her new life out in the country in TX. "Fancy Pals" was on the tag, and the ring to it is so cute, I can't give it up and call it plain old pony bag. I snapped this picture of her today as she was meandering around the house.








This is wet baby, all curly-haired and dewy post-bath. The tattered old bear on the chair was the teddy bear mom and dad gave to me on my first Christmas eons ago. I think I stole that little sailor dress off one of Jenny's bears. Sorry Jen. Oh, and the Winnie the Pooh was mine too. He still has one of my original diaper pins on his shirt. Once he was lost and I recovered him years later, rescuing him from a room in a house that was full of...... well, mom you probably remember the story. :)


And just in case word hasn't travelled fast enough yet, Lucy's having a girl. I'm spillin' the beans Luc!

No comments: