Sunday, September 23, 2007

Biscuit Basker Raider

I guess Ava is taller than I give her credit for.

I had made turkey chili and biscuits for dinner and she especially loved the biscuits, of course. (Yes, Auntie Caroline, Ava likes "white dinners" too!) My new goal is to forgo the dishwasher and wash all my dishes by hand, dry them and put them away after every meal. (Only because I'll run the washer, then I'm not motivated to unload it so I procrastinate, and then I have to hand-wash dishes anyhow...) So as I was preoccupied with my dishpan-hands, I notice Ava walk into the living room with what looked like a biscuit in her hand. "That can't be," I thought. "I had set the basket of biscuits up on the counter out of her reach." Just then I spun around to find the basket on the kitchen floor and the biscuits scattered about. I don't know how she did it, but somehow she got the basket off the counter, pilfered a biscuit and ran off to the living room to enjoy it, and leave enough crumbs for the vacuum to dine on. Remarkable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).